Friday, January 05, 2007

Thinking

I have to admit that I sit and think sometimes about why things happen. I know that I will never figure it out but it makes an interesting pastime. I have to say that with everything that has hit in my life the past few months that I am truly blessed to have my life and the family and friends in it. If I could go out and touch someone like I have been touched then I know I helped someone that may have been in desperate need of it. I am far from perfect and I may not always do the right things but I do try and I ask God to help me along the way. As I continue my life's journey and I reach out to help people around me I know that I am doing something that makes me feel better. so what if my life is hard with my God and my friends and family I know that in the end it will all be wonderful.

No comments: