Monday, January 01, 2007

Goals

As we start out the new year and get ready to go back to school I have made some goals and set some challenges for myself and I know that even if I do not fully complete the challenge I will have still succeeded because I tried. there are many things I would like to see done this year one is to lose some much needed weight, start working out and become closer with the God I serve. I am striving to seek Him and know Him and will continue to until He calls me home. I am striving to never be satisfied with my relationship I want it to grow and become stronger everyday. so as I go into this new year and finish it December 31 2007 I hope to accomplish some of these things. to keep going and learning and striving to reach the goal. instead of resolutions set goals. have a great and prosperous year.

No comments: