Sunday, November 12, 2006

Self discovery

While I go about my life trying to figure out why things happen I realize I am still figuring me out. I have two web sites and both take time and a part of me to put together. I try to live my life in the way I should and I find myself failing. AS the holidays approach I am finding myself in a mood that is unusual for me. I love the holidays I listen to Christmas music and drink eggnog lattes what could be better? I feel something is missing it could just be the stress I have been feeling or it could be I am up to my ears in writing. I entered the nanowrimo with my friend Reese and I am plugging away. I want to write and see it published and this is forcing me to actually get a book written. I know that I will have to go back and tweak and change things to make it perfect but I am doing it. Once this is done and I hit the 50,000 word mark I can say I accomplished something and I am proud of it. I have lots of things I still need to learn but, I am on my way on a journey of self discovery and I hope I like what I find. on one of my sites called the prayer journal I have added a blog just one more thing for me to do but I love to think and so when I think I write. have a great day .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I've been frustrated with my NaNoWriMo attempt. I want to finish my book so that I can say I did it. Being behind has effected my moods and my sleep and my outlook on my current life! But, for now anyway, I've decided to keep at it. We'll see how it goes.

If I was a coffee drinker, I'd drink eggnog lattes. Another great thing about the season (for those of you in the Northwest) is the pumpkin milkshakes and sweet potato fries at Burgerville. Mmm...