Wednesday, December 31, 2008

last one of the year

I have to say I have missed blogging and since this is the last for the year I thought I would share a little about me and the last little while. I usually love the Holidays but this year I could have done with out them and I am relieved Christmas is over. I do not know why I had a sudden sadness come over me but I did and now I look forward to the coming year and hope that I accomplish more than this one. I miss my friend Reese so much and feel a little jipped (if that is a word) at not getting to see her while she is in The Dalles and that transporting stuff she was talking about would really come in handy now if only for a while.. anyway we my whole family including my hubby are3 going to church and we all love it I got him a Bible for Christmas and he reads it to us sometimes. well here is to all those that read this and those that don't have a safe and productive new year. God Bless

Billie

No comments: