Wednesday, April 02, 2008

To Reese with love

I have been thinking about my friend Reese at kickin it in crazyville and this song came to mind we sang it at my sisters wedding but it means so much more she is my ultimate best friend in the world and for about 23 years with some rough times we are still friends although she is in England and we rarely see or talk and I miss her tons I am dedicating this to Reese from me with all my love in my heart for her. does anyone else have a friend like that I would love to hear about it:)

1 comment:

Heather and Reese said...

Billie, I'm touched and honored. Thank you.

Do I have a friend like that? Yes, you, for one. We've been through a lot together. Remember when we used to say we'd get married at the same time, in a double wedding? Or when you said I'd marry Tim, and I said you were crazy! LOL! The first time I went out to eat without my parents was with you, for your birthday. Remember that? Well, we're all grown up now but time and distance can't change a friendship like ours. And who knows, maybe we'll retire in the same town and go to Bingo together! There's always Bingo to look forward to!

I love you.

:) Reese